Friday, March 16, 2007

View Website as Graph!!

After one particular frustrating and boring day at work, I went on an Internet-browsing spree(equivalent of window-shopping in the real world). I came across a lot of new concepts, some surprising and others weird..

Just stumbled across this amazing site. If you give your website address, it parses it and loads it as a Graph!! The program executes an applet to render the graph. It slowly builds the graph and it looks as though a colourful Hydra is spreading its tentacles and stretching itself. You can have a look at this site by clicking here.

My site looks like this:

System Requirement: J2SE Ver 1.5.
Link Courtesy: VishnuPrasad
Related Links: Author | Processing | Traer Physics | HTMLParser

1 comment:

Shrinidhi Hande said...

WHat can I infer from this graph? What do the lines and drop represent? Does this graph help me understand site traffic, user navigation, usability or anything like that?