Monday, November 15, 2010

Insanely insane.....

This week is insane. I am neck deep in high water. Too much work at office and submissions pending in college and one last test & project presentation coming on the same day. I don't know how I will manage. A hundred thanks to friends who are managing it without me... One more weekend to go and that will be the end of 6th term i.e. 1.5 years milestone crossed.

All personal tasks are pending since I have to be in office all week and in college on weekends. Didn't know that 4 subjects would be so highly demanding. Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation, Social Entrepreneurship, B2B Marketing and International Business Negotiation Skills. All in all, quite satisfied with the courses taken this term.

Meanwhile, got 4 subjects allotted for the next term. Like always, I haven't got that ONE finance course I seriously wanted to take. Well, for the next term then.

So long...

No comments: